Pay-Per-Click & Google AdWords Advertising Services
Would you like your website to rank at the top of the first page of your audience’s Google search results? Is your SEO marketing campaign struggling to improve your website’s rank on Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs)? Our PPC advertising services can help.
Welcome to Mid Michigan Interactive, the leading digital marketing agency in the Lansing and Grand Rapids area. Here is an overview of PPC and Google AdWords along with how we can perform these marketing services to grow your business.
What Is Pay-Per-Click Marketing?
PPC marketing is a form of paid advertising. When a business employs the PPC model, they pay a publisher, such as Google AdWords, to have their ads displayed on Google’s SERPs. The ad displays and cost are based on two models:
- Flat Rate Model – The marketer pays the publisher a fixed fee every time someone clicks on their PPC ads.
- Bid Model – The publisher chooses which ads to publish based on their marketers’ bids (how much money they are willing to pay for advertising spots on Google’s SERPs).
Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about the intricacies of payment models or securing an advertising spot for your PPC ads – we take care of all of that. Your PPC ads will be displayed at the top or on the right side of Google’s SERPs, making them the first thing people see when searching for related keywords. It is worth noting that the ads are based on keywords people use in their searches on Google.
Why Your Business Needs Pay-Per-Click Marketing
Marketing is a crucial component of any successful business. Unfortunately, getting your target audience’s attention through organic marketing may take longer than you’d like, hence the need for paid advertising. Here is an overview of notable PPC advertising stats to give you an idea of how PPC ads can benefit your business:
- 65% of web users click on PPC ads.
- PPC advertising generates twice as many leads as SEO marketing.
- PPC ads have a 200% ROI.
- 40% of businesses are planning on increasing their PPC marketing budgets.
It is also worth noting that Google controls at least 92% of the global search market share, making Google Ads the largest and most reliable PPC ads publisher. It is also encouraging to learn that at least 93% of Americans use the internet to find local businesses.
Benefits of Pay-Per-Click Marketing
Pay-per-click marketing comes with many benefits for businesses, including:
- Cost Efficiency: Companies only pay for the ads that are clicked. The cost per click is often low, especially when compared to the model’s potential benefits.
- Audience Targeting: PPC advertising is based on keywords, enabling you to fine-tune your target audience based on their search terms. More notably, only those interested in your offer will click on the ads, meaning you only pay for the most promising leads. Pay-per-click remarketing will also help you target your website’s visitors when they visit other online platforms.
- Brand Awareness: PPC ads feature at the top of Google’s first SERPs, ensuring that everyone searching for related keywords sees them. Millions of people use Google to search for products and local businesses, creating an ideal opportunity to boost brand awareness. Even if a consumer does not click on an ad the first time, the company still benefits from the brand awareness they receive from being present on the page.
- Performance Tracking: Google AdWords and other PPC ad publishers allow clients to monitor their ads’ performance. Some of the performance tracking data available include the number of impressions, clicks, and conversions.
Mid Michigan Interactive Pay-Per-Click Services
Mid Michigan Interactive is one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Lansing, Grand Rapids, and the Northern Detroit suburbs. We offer comprehensive PPC marketing services, including:
- Account setup
- Ad groups setup
- Campaign setup
- Market research
- Keyword research
- Conversion tracking
- A/B testing
- Conversion tracking
- AdWords remarketing
- PPC budget management
We adopt a personalized approach to all our projects and endeavor to offer our clients customized solutions that meet their unique needs and preferences. Contact us today or call us at 517-599-3543 to learn more about our PPC marketing services.